- The Words we speak are the words we hear and listen to. We cannot speak unless we have been listening to the speaking God. WE SPEAK GOD’S LANGUAGE
- Jesus said the devil lies because he speaks from his own nature, John 8:44.
- It turns out there’s always a reason for the way we speak. “26 You also carried along Sikkuth your king and Kiyyun, your images, the star of your gods which you made for yourselves. 27 “Therefore, I will make you go into exile beyond Damascus,” says the LORD, whose name is the God of hosts.” Amos 5:26-27.
- God’s covenant people were speaking the language of their false gods, not His language.
- God always knows why their sacrifices are corrupted. He knows where their faith is.
- They couldn’t speak the language of God because they embraced the pagan ways of the world.
- An artist speaks the language of art. The builder speaks the builders language. The officer or judge speaks the language of right and wrong. The engineer speaks in mathematics.
- And the believer speaks in the language of God.
- We don’t have anything to say if we haven’t been listening to God because God has spoken,
- If we listen to the devil, we speak the devil’s language.
- If God decided to break protocol and speak directly to the world on Sirius XM, next Tuesday morning at 9:30, would we subscribe and would we get free? Since we believe the Bible is the Word of God, no subscription required, why is there dust on the covers of our Bible?
- If we didn’t listen, wouldn’t it be as if God didn’t speak to us? AND IF WE DO NOT SPEAK, WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT MY BELIEFS?
- Remember God’s judgement against Judah was for its rejection of God’s law and the refusal to keep His statutes.
- So God has spoken and so the question is, ‘Are we speaking what he has spoken?’
Leave a Reply